Every Sunday we have a Skywarn Weather Net at 8 PM and every Thursday we have a District 11 ARES Net at 7:15 PM.
Both nets are on the KG4LKY/Pilot Mountain repeater near Manchester at 146.925 (-) PL 79.7 and are now linked to the following repeaters to cover all Southeast Kentucky and surrounding areas:
- KE4GJG/Raccoon Mountain near London at 147.180 (+) PL 74.4
(Note: this is the back-up repeater should KG4LKY be unavailable)
- WB4IVB/Corbin at 444.900 (+) PL 100
- WB4IVB/Black Mountain near Lynch at 442.350 (+) PL 100
- WA4YZY/Pineville at 146.835 (+)
- WA4ROB/Cumberland Gap, TN at 442.850 (+) PL 103.5
- N4ABV/Maryville, TN at 444.850 (+)
- K4BTL/Alcoa, TN at 442.000 (+)
- W4HKL/Caryville, TN at 146.460 (Simplex) PL 100
Other area nets in Southeast Kentucky include:
Every Monday at 8:30 PM EDT/8 PM EST, the Po’ Boy Net meets on the WD4KWV/Corbin repeater at 146.610 (-) PL 100.
Every Wednesday at 8:30 PM, the Wilderness Trail Emergency Net meets on the KF4OFT/Berea repeater at 146.715 (-) PL 100.
Every Thursday at 9 PM, the KY Wide Area Net meets on the KB4PTJ/Williamsburg repeater at 444.050 (+) PL 100 and the KB4PTJ/Shelbyville repeater at 444.050 (+) PL 91.5.
Every Friday at 8:30 PM, the Rockcastle County ARES Net meets on the KF4OFT/Berea repeater at 146.715 (-) PL 100.
We wish to extend our gratitude to all individual repeater owners, the Mountain ARC in Middlesboro and the Central Kentucky ARS in Richmond who graciously provided access and/or links to make these nets possible.
We look forward to hearing you check into these nets.
Below is an additional list of nets that may be of interest to SEKARC club members. Please e-mail Bruce Cory (KM4VHI @ arrl.net) with updates, corrections, or additions.